To apply for intern registration with the College of Denturists of British Columbia, please complete and submit the following:
- Application for Intern Registration
- Application fee of $100 plus GST ($105) - cheque or money order to the College of Denturists of British of Columbia.
- Statutory Declaration signed by a notary or lawyer.
- A notarized statement, or other evidence satisfactory to the registration committee, of the applicant's name and date of birth.
- A notarized statement, or other evidence satisfactory to the registration committee, of the applicant's enrollment in a denturist education program as described on the Intern application form.
- A passport sized photograph of the applicant, taken within one year of the date of applicant signed by a notary or lawyer, confirming that the person pictured in the photograph is the applicant.
- A notarized copy, or other evidence satisfactory to the registration committee, of the applicant's Canadian citizenship or authorization to work in Canada.
- Passport sized photograph, signed by a notary or lawyer, indicating the likeness of the person applying for registration.
- Consent to a Criminal Record Check
- Schedule Type: B
- Works With: Children and vulnerable adults
- Complete Part 1
- Complete Part 2, section A - call the College office for information.
- Do not complete Part 2, section B
- Organization Type: Government Agency
- Sign and date consent for release.
- As per the Criminal Record Review Program primary and secondary identification must be verified by College staff.
- If it is not convenient to attend to the College office use the Identification Verification form.
- Criminal Record Check
- * The Pre-Authorized Credit Card Usage Form has been discontinued. The Criminal Records Review program will email you your payment options. Please make sure you provide your email address in Part 1 of the application form.
- Three letters of reference, satisfactory to the Registration Committee, as proof of your good character, consistent with the responsibilities of a registrant and the standards expected of a registrant. Please see the Reference Letter Guideline for additional information.
- Mentor Contract Form
Please send all application documents to the College of Denturists of British Columbia.